I for one have ethical qualms about working for an organization whose
stated aim is to kill people--and that performs this task rather often,
and for purposes that further the economic degradation of human life all
over the world and also contribute to the ecological crisis.
As one of the people whose offices were destroyed on September 11, I
also object to the fact that they often claim to do this in the names of
my murdered building-mates--even though the policies and interests they
defend are the same as those they did before that date.
How do others feel?

Sam Friedman
National Development and Research Institutes
71 West 23d Street
New York, NY 10010
USA
1 212 845 4467
Fax 1 917 438 0894
>>> "Paul A. Branson" <[log in to unmask]> 08/15/02 01:04 AM >>>
To the social network community,

We have recently won a contract with the Army to conduct scientific
research and knowledge econometric analysis at several commands. One of
the analysis tools we use is Social Network analysis. It started as a
small project, but due to popularity of our approach has since expanded
to a project that could span a large section of the Army.

IMII is interested in collaborating with researchers interested in
social network analysis.

We have also developed a software instrument in C# to conduct a variety
of social network analysis and econometrics. We are interested in
learning about current metrics that could be incorporated with within
this tool.

If you are interested in collaborating with us on a US Army project,
please contact me at: [log in to unmask] .

The hub of the project is located near Tucson, Arizona.

Edward Swanstrom
Director
Innovation Management Institute International (IMII)
 http://www.eknowledgecenter.com
+1 520-731-3130