Right On [as we used to say], Karl!

Previous attempts at 'silence' on SOCNET:

> "Please, take these and similar email notes elsewhere. This has nothing to do with SOCNET."

> "....IMPLORE people not to engage in this discourse!"

Isn't the squashing of voices/opinions  a common trait of our current enemy...
and for that matter, most/all of our recent ones?

Should we be mimicking that behavior?

Funny that a social network group, would inhibit the natural functioning of the network.

IMHO, let the opinions and discourse roll!

Valdis