Hello to all

This is my first post to the list. I am writing my thesis for master degree in information management and using social network analysis in order to define social features in a inter-organizational network (wine sector enterprises). It's the first time I'm working with this methodology, and I'm having trouble on finding experiences and case studies regarding organizational analysis with SN specifically concerned with information management and information systems design and implementation. Does anyone have ideas where can I find other experiences on this area?
Thank you in advance.

Francisco Barbedo
Archivist
Arquivo Distrital do Porto