Hi Francisco,

You may already have this source, but if not the bib. may lead you to someone
who can help you.

Title: The formation of inter-organizational networks / edited by Mark Ebers.
Publisher New York : Oxford University Press, 1997.
Note Papers from a workshop organized by the editor as part of the European
Management and Organization in Transition (EMOT) program sponsored by the
European Science Foundation (ESF), and held in Berlin.
Bibliog. Includes bibliographical references and index.

Take care,

Steven P. Garry