If you have virus guard and it is up to date you are OK. If not go to
http://www.grisoft.com/ and look for the free download link. They have an
antiviral program that is free. The restrictions are

AVG 6.0 Free Edition is available in English language only.

AVG 6.0 Free Edition offer is valid for all single home and office end users
Worldwide.

NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE WITH AVG 6.0 Free Edition.

It has plugins for MicroShaft Lookout and express as well as The Bat!.

This destructive mass-mailing worm propagates copies of itself across
network drives. Upon execution, it drops two executable files, WINK*.EXE and
WQK.EXE, in the Windows System folder. It also creates registry entries that
allow it to run at system startup.

This worm terminates processes, and occasionally deletes files associated
with certain antivirus programs. On the sixth (6) day of every odd-numbered
month (January, March, May, July, September, November) it overwrites files
with the following extensions:

TXT, HTM, HTML, WAB, DOC, XLS, CPP, C, PAS, MPEG, MPG, BAK, MP3, JPG