For all of you not birding because you could not get out early enough, I
recommend going anyway.  I arrived at Turkey Creek Sanctuary as Shirley Hills
and company were leaving.  My target bird was of course the Golden-winged
Warbler.  For the afternoon I did very well, I found 11 of the species of
Warblers found in the morning, the Golden-winged Warbler was nowhere to be seen
and I did not see a Tennessee Warbler.
Of the Non-Warbler species I saw a male Painted Bunting, a female Summer
Tanager,one Yellow-throated Vireo,5 Red-eyed Vireos, and many Blue-gray
Gnatcatchers.
The most active period was before 3PM,however there were still a few birds
around when I left at 5PM

    --
Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd