I am having some warblers this migration but not the diversity of the spring.
I have been seeing American Redstarts and Northern Parulas with an occaisonal
Prairie Warbler,But it is consistent. I saw a drab first year Baltimore Oriole
in a bottle brush tree down the street.   I drove a little ways out on West Eau
Gallie Blvd today at Mid-day...I had to do a quick exit when my 20 month old
son protested vehemently when I stopped and saw a Prairie Warbler and a White-
eyed Vireo.  The W.E. Vireos are easier to see now that the willows are
dropping some of their leaves and thinning.
I saw a Cooper's Hawk chasing a Eurasian-collared Dove today...the dove got
away.

--
Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd