I finally got one of my sisters to bird with me after
trying for a year and a half.  We saw the Bill and
Shirley Hills and this is what was seen at Turkey Creek
Sanctuary today, The Hills may have seen more after we
left we had to leave early.  The Hooded Warbler seen
today was all over from the Jogging path to the northern
edge of the "fern garden" to the canoe landing, this
bird was very bold and allowed us many views.  We had 3
Ovenbirds scolding us all within six feet of each other
at that point the Hooded made his first appearance
sitting above the Ovenbirds scolding us as well while an
American Redstart, Red-eyed Vireo,Black-throated Blue
Warbler and Blue-gray Gnatcatcher fed above our
heads....a delightful moment.  Certainly a "Which way do
I look?" scenario, the Hooded Warbler won that
competition.
9 Warbler species today.

Prairie Warbler - 2
Yellow Throated Warbler - 3
Worm-eating Warbler - 1
Black and White Warbler - 2
Northern Parula - 4
Black-throated Blue Warbler - 2
American Redstart - 3
Hooded Warbler - 1 (male)
Ovenbird - 7

Other birds seen..

Painted Bunting - 1 (female)
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher - 9
Red-eyed Vireo - 3
Great-crested Flycatcher - 1 (heard not seen)

Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32935