I did a little birding in Wickham Park today,
There is a nice little wet spot on the south side of the
entrance to the nature trail, follow the first path on
the Right and there is a nice cheerful little stream
there that would attract warblers and there are a few
puddles where I found the Waterthrush, I was there at
mid-day I suspect the morning may be better.  I got a
little upset when a dog showed up with the owner coming
shortly afterwards apparently she walks her
dog "everyday" on the nature trail. Even though the dog
had a leash she was not on the other end.

Worm-eating Warbler - 1
Pine Warbler - 2
Northern Waterthrush - 1
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher - 1