My Fellow Bird Watchers
Joyce and I are in North Carolina birding the Blue Ridge Parkway will Bill Haddad. We are encountering FLOCKS of warblers consisting of Tennessee, Blackburnian, Blk Throted Blues, Blk throated Greens, Chestnutsided, Cape May. Canada, Hooded, Black and White as well as Scarlet Tannages and Blue headed and Yellow Throated Vireos. They are seen in flocks of two to three hundred. Its unbelievable. There on there way to Florida. Get Ready

Michael Chakan
Lakeland Fl (Spruce Pine Nc)