Well, we can stop holding our collective breaths.  The mid-range weather
models are predicting the passage of the long-awaited, first significant
cold front of the fall on Tuesday/Wednesday of next week.  Hopefully, lots
of migrants will follow.  Polish up those lenses!

An aside...  Just observed an immature Kentucky Warbler in the dripper
pond.  Only the second ever positively recorded in the 'hood.
Later...

Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL, US
Mosaics by Noel & Terry - http://home.attbi.com/~terrywest/