I mis-placed my notes and I am ashamed to say I cannot
remember the names of some fine birders from California
that I met at Turkey Creek today, I believe their last
name was Braddy.  I did not see the Hills again to match
notes so they may have something to add.  It looks like
some of the flock from yesterday has moved on , there
were many of the same birds with fewer numbers.

Ovenbird - 5
Yellow-throated Warbler - 5
Worm-eating Warbler - 4
Black and White Warbler - 2
Prairie Warbler - 5
American Redstart - 3
Northern Parula - 3

Some of the other birds seen

Veery - 1
Blue-headed Vireo - 1
Red-eyed Vireo - 4
Painted Bunting - 1 - female( I believe the Hills saw
one, however I may be mistaken)
Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher - 5

Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd