Hi:

Having only birded full-time in Florida for a couple of years now, I
don't know if this is true or not. Perhaps some of the old-timers can
tell for sure. Is it my imagination or have there been an inordinate
number of Blackburnian Warblers this fall in the state? I've seen as many
as 35 reported at one location in one day. I've seen more than I've ever
seen anywhere this year. What do others think?

Good birding!

Vince Lucas
Naples