I have been watching some birds on the Indian River lagoon the past two days at
my parents house just south of Ballard Park.
Yesterday I had 4 kinds of Terns all sitting on one pier and I also got to see
them in flight. At one point there was a nice selection of birds on that pier.
Royal Tern - 5
Sandwich Tern - 6
Common Tern - 2
Forster's Tern - 1
Brown Pelican - 2
Laughing Gull - 6
Great Blue Heron - 1
Little Blue Heron - 1
Snowy Egret - 1
of course at that time some dolphin and manatees swam by as well as the schools
of bait fish stirred the surface of the water, very nice picture.
Today the birds were starting to gather on this same pier when they all
scattered very quickly,  I started looking around and sure enough a Bald Eagle
was flying overhead.

--
Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd