...or do they have very sensitive barometers?  A couple of people asked
about whether Isidore affected south Florida migration, so I thought I
would post to the list.  The answer is apparently yes, even though the
storm had limited effects on the local weather.  On Thursday night
migration was very light and barely detectable on radar.  On Friday night
there was no detectable migration.  Departures picked up a little last
night, but were still very light.  I suspect the suppression of the
migration was caused by the elevated southeasterly winds which were as high
as 26 knots in the Keys.
Later...

Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL, US