I stayed to look for more birds after the Hills left, the highlights where
seeing a small flock of first year Chestnut-sided Warblers and a good look at a
Yellow Warbler in the field by the pumping station(the end of the Hackberry
Trail).  The Yellow Warbler along with 5 Prairie Warblers responded to my
pishing in what seemed to be an empty field...a nice suprise for me. I got
repeated looks of the Yellow Warbler, some of them up close .
I saw an additional two Worm-eating Warblers in the same area as the one seen
with the Hills. I saw three Worm-eating Warblers feeding along with two
Ovenbirds overseen by three Northern Cardinals and a Yellow-throated Warbler, 3
Blue-gray Gnatcatchers feeding overhead.  A nice moment.

Worm-eating Warbler - 2
Yellow Warbler - 1 (mature female)
Chestnut-sided Warbler - 6 (this flock was in the Mature Hammock probably the
same as seen by Bill and Shirley Hills)
Veery - 1
Cooper's Hawk - 1 (immature)

I saw many of the same birds as when the Hills were here, they all disappeared
after 3PM about the time the Cooper's Hawk showed up.

--
Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd