The only doves I have observed on the north side of the Inlet are the Common
Ground Dove, Mourning Dove and Eurasian Collared Dove.

Most the terns around the inlet now are Royal and Forester and occasional
Caspian.  I have not seen a Sandwich Tern now for a while though a few could
still be around.  Have not seen any Least Terns now for nearly a month.

Glad to hear a Yellow-rump has finally made it our way.  I had a Philadelphia
Warbler hang around my little bush in front of my computer window for a full
day this past Sunday but was gone the next day.

Check with someone from the local Audubon who went on the Migration count and
see if they recorded any doves that you are describing.

M S Wilson
Ormond Beach, FL