Hi all,
This morning I took a ride to Sawgrass Lake Park (which is one of those
parks where I never manage to see much, probably just a matter of not
being there at the right time). Only one identified warbler, a
Yellow-throated. 2 Ovenbirds had been seen by a couple of birders I
bumped into. Birds seen:
Great Blue Heron
Little Blue Heron
Great Egret
White Ibis
Red-shouldered Hawk
Downy Woodpecker
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Empid (Yellow-bellied? It made a "chebunk" call, quite different from a
  Leasts "che-bek")
Bluejay
Carolina Wren
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Swainson's Thrush
Veery (both thrushes were "squeaked" in; apparently thrushes are quite
curious birds)
Yellow-throated Warbler
2 Warblers (sp.)
Cardinal