Hi,

>>we also had a County Sheriff's helicopter do a fly over patrol - they
circled us - probably thought my scope was a gun.....<<

Could be worse. Last December we birded Huguenot Park in Jax on the same day
the USS John F. Kennedy (aircraft carrier CV-65) was coming into Mayport.
Needless to say being circled by a H-60 with machine guns in the doors
definitely gets your attention.

The score for that day was Gannet, both black-backed gulls, and
Whirlybird...

-S.P.McCool
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida

---