Hi all,
I was just reading my MASSBIRD mail and learned of two new AOU splits.
Some of you probably already know, but here they are.

Tufted Titmouse is now split into Tufted Titmouse and Black-crested
Titmouse, and
Common Snipe is now split into Wilson's Snipe (present in the USA) and
Common Snipe (present in Eurasia).

Got to revise all my lists! Ouch! (or is that AUK?)
Good birding,
Ray Smart
New Port Richey, FL