Since we are talking about the new list, does anyone know if the
Fork-tailed Emerald name was changed?  I don't see it on the list.
Cozumel Emerald , maybe?

How about the Cozumel Bananaquit?  Did I just miss it?

Is the Yucatan Swift considered to be a Vaux's Swift?

Lastly, is the Golden Warbler considered to be a Yellow Warbler?

TIA
--

                                            regards,
                                                     Billy