There was quite a lot of activity in our backyard again today.  In the
morning, we spotted a number of warblers working their way through the
tree tops.  Later, some of them came down to the mister. We watched off
and on all day and noted the following:

Mourning Dove - 10
Yellow-billed Cuckoo - 1 or 2
Common Nighthawk - 2 flying over at dusk
Chimney Swift - 1
Ruby-throated Hummingbird - 4 (1 male)
Red-bellied Woodpecker - 2
Downy Woodpecker - 1
Pileated Woodpecker - 1
Acadian Flycatcher - 2
Great Crested Flycatcher - 1 calling at dusk
Blue Jay - 5
Carolina Chickadee - 6
Tufted Titmouse - 6
White-breasted Nuthatch - 1 or 2
Carolina Wren - 2
Brown Thrasher - 1 or 2
White-eyed Vireo - 2 immatures
Yellow-throated Vireo - 1
Red-eyed Vireo - 1 or 2
Blue-winged Warbler - 1 male (very orange!)
Tennessee Warbler - 1 immature (first one this fall for us)
Northern Parula - 3 immatures
Chestnut-sided Warbler - 1 (with chestnut on sides)
Yellow-throated Warbler - 1
Pine Warbler - 3 (1 adult male)
Prairie Warbler - 1 male
Black-and-white Warbler - 2
Worm-eating Warbler - 1
Kentucky Warbler - 2 males
Hooded Warbler - 4 or 5 (at least 2 males, 2 females)
Summer Tanager - 2 (male and female)
Northern Cardinal - 8 (adults still feeding young)
House Finch - 1

Sally and Dean Jue
Tallahassee, FL