Hi,
  A quick note of thanks to all who helped and partcipated in bringing this
trip together.  It was my first pelagic trip and I will be rocking and
reeling for the next week!  What a wild ride.
  I am hoping some of the field trip leaders will provide the actual complete
list regarding the trip.  One of the interesting events that I was able to
observe was seeing migrating warblers 50+ miles off shore.  I saw at least
two American redstarts flying as fast as they could - there were other small
warbler flocks which maybe some of the other folks identified. Also, neat
seeing a great blue heron flying around out there.
  The trip was a success and I am awaiting the final trip list.  It was great
having the opportunity to get up close and personal with these birds.  The
second best part of the trip was 'matching the names with the faces' of all
the birders that showed up for this trip.  (Oh............so that's
Simpson.......!)  Really nice seeing the familiar faces again as well.
   Thanks again to all for a very exciting day.  No, I didn't get sick on the
trip - didn't have time!
    diane reed
st. augustine, fl.