Hi all,
This morning I visited Brooker Creek Preserve, east of Tarpon Springs. No
Warblers, just American Crows, Bluejays, Pileated Woodpeckers, Cardinals,
Titmice, and 1 Great Crested Flycatcher. Much of the trail is under
water, something a good boardwalk would remedy.
Then I drove to John Chestnut Jr park which was also slow, only 2
Ovenbirds, 1 Prothonotary Warbler, 2 Yellow-throated Warblers, and 1
Parula Warbler. Hope things pick up soon!
Good birding,
Ray Smart
New Port Richey, FL