Seen today at Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary were the following: Prothonotary
Warbler, Northern Parula, Prairie Warbler, American Redstart, Luissiana
Waterthrush, Yellow-throated Warbler, Red-eyed Vireo, White-eyed Vireo,
Ovenbird, Black and White Warbler, Chimney Swift, Rough-winged Swallows,
along with the usual GreatEgret, Tricolored Heron, Green Heron, White Ibis,
Glossy Ibis, Wood Storks, Tufted Titmouse, Great Crested Flycatchers, Blue
Gray Gnatcatchers, Pileated Woodpeckers, Northern Flickers, Downy
Woodpeckers, Red Shouldered Hawk (very tame- he let me get real close for
pictures). I think I say a Hairy Woodpecker.

Jose V. Padilla, M.D., Ft Myers, Fl 33912