Fellow birding fanatic Phyllis Mansfield birded with the two of us this
morning. Migrants were not abundant but we just kept seeing one bird after
another. At approx. 10AM we happened to be in the right place at the right
time.  Red-Eyed Vireos began streaming thru the woods with a few other
species mixed in with them. Every Ovenbird in the woods began chipping at
the same time.  In not more than 5 minutes all the activity was over.

12 Warbler species:

3 Yellow-Throated
8 Ovenbird
1 Common Yellowthroat (1st of fall migration)
2 Worm-Eating
3 Black & White
1 Black-Throated Blue (male)
4 Prairie
3 Amer. Redstart
1 N. Waterthrush (foraging next to the boardwalk)
2 N. Parula
1 Cape May (dazzling male, 1st of the season)
1 Chestnut-Sided

Also:

30+ Red-Eyed Vireo
 1  White-Eyed Vireo
 1  Indigo Bunting (1st of the season)
 1  Painted Bunnting
 12 BGG

At home about 1PM I took a walk around the yard - the same phenomenon taking
place - Red-Eyed Vireos in all the trees. Species seen from 1PM to 2PM.

25+  Red-Eyed Vireo
1    Yellow-Throated Vireo
1    Summer Tanager (female)
2    Baltimore Oriole
1    Great Crested Flycatcher
1    Swainson's Thrush (eating Poke berries)
2    Veery (eating Beautyberries)
     BGG (several)
1    Blackburnian Warbler
1    Chestnut-Sided Warbler
1    Yellow-Throated W.
1    N. Parula
7    Black-Throated Blue W.
     Ruby-Throated Hummingbird (male & female)

Shirley & Bill Hills
Melbourne Village