Hello,

This evening over my house in west Pasco from 6:00pm till 7:15pm I
counted 2094 Common Nighthawks migrating through.
I only had sight access for approximately 1/2 mile of sky and watched
for 1 hour 15 minutes, so the numbers coming through today along the
west coast of Florida must be very high!

Ken Tracey     [log in to unmask]
New Port Richey, FL
West Pasco Audubon Society  http://www.audubon.org/chapter/fl/westpasco
Bird Watching In West Pasco  http://home1.gte.net/ktracey/bird.htm