Hi all,
After reading Lynn's report I decided to try my luck at Dunedin Hammock
Park in Dunedin (Pinellas). I got there just after sun-up and didn't see
a thing except dozens of Red-eyed vireos for the first hour or so. Bob
(who's last name I failed to get) and I covered most of the perimeter and
we were about to call it quits, when the floodgates opened just a short
distance from the parking lot. Warblers everywhere! Needless to say I
spent the rest of the morning there. Birds seen:
Green Heron
Black-hooded Parakeet
Northern Flicker
Downy Woodpecker
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Pileated Woodpecker
2 E.Wood Pewee
1 Acadian Flycatcher
2 Empid.(sp)
2 Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Carolina Wrens
1 Swainson's Thrush
Tufted Titmouse
2 Ruby-throated Hummingbirds
Blue-gray Gnatcatchers
Blue Jay
Red-eyed Vireo (dozens, almost every other bird!)
2 Yellow-throated Vireos
2 Ovenbirds (one "teacher-ing")
1 Cerulean Warbler (maybe 2, females)
3 Worm-eating Warblers
1 (maybe 3) Kentucky Warbler
6 (at least) Blackburnian Warblers
2 Chestnut-sided Warblers
5 Hooded Warblers
1 Bay-breasted Warbler
2 possible Blackpoll Warblers
Warblers (sp)
Cardinals

Good birding!
Ray Smart
New Port Richey, FL

P.S. Bob, let me know what you saw at Honeymoon!