Hi all,

Found a good flock of migrants at the Franklin County end of the Ochlockonee
Bay bridge about 2pm:

Warblers: Blackburnian, Worm-eating, Black-and-white, Yellow-throated,
Parula; White-eyed and Red-eyed Vireos, Eastern Wood-Pewee, Yellow-billed
Cuckoo. Also Cardinal, Laughing Gull and Turkey Vulture.

On the way there we stopped at Mash Island Park. No Frigatebirds :-( but did
find Willet, Sanderling, Marbled Godwit, Semipalmated Sandpiper and Plover,
Ruddy Turnstone and Pectoral Sandpiper.

On the way back we stopped at Bottoms Road in Panacea. Found Willet,
Black-bellied Plover, Least Sandpiper, and my FOTS Red Knot.

Finally - actually first - we stopped at Shell Point about 11 this morning.
Found here were Purple Martin, Eastern Kingbird, Willet, Ruddy Turnstone,
Royal, Sandwich and Forster's Terns, Semipalmated and Least Sandpipers,
Semipalmated and Black-bellied Plovers, and Short-billed Dowitcher.

-S.P.McCool
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida