Hello
     The 2 Wilson's Phalaropes reported by Bob Paxson proved somewhat elusive
this morning until Brad Martin located the birds around 10:30 in the NE
corner of south Click Pond in Viera.  Brad, Diane Reed, who had trekked down
from St. Augustine, and I viewed the birds at close range for about 20
minutes until they flushed and settled down in the deeper grass.  When I left
at 11:30, the phalaropes were not in view.  The 75 or so shorebirds present
consisted of Yellowlegs of both types, Killdeer, Least, Semipalmated and
Western Sandpipers.
Don Feuss
Viera