Yesterday afternoon, September 16th, Jim Cavanagh watched a
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher bathe in the mister in our backyard.  He
described it as "green above, yellowish below including throat, small
vest, round crown, complete eyering, yellow wingbars, thin squared tail,
small bill with orange lower mandible.  Call note was short but either
two-parted or slurred, unlike Acadian."  'Wish we'd been home!

This evening, September 17th, a female Golden-winged Warbler came to the
mister.  Later, we had our regular Hooded Warblers bathe (two males, one
female).  This was the first evening since Sept. 8th (with the exception
of the 12th) that no Kentucky Warblers showed up.  Last night, we had
three different individuals bathe in the mister dish.  'Guess they're on
their way now - bon voyage!

Sally and Dean Jue
Tallahassee, FL