Hello,

Just as last year my daily count of Ruby-throated Hummingbirds coming to
my "Fire Bushes", "Tropical Sage", and "Scarlet Morning Glories" has
reached 4 individual birds. Now I have just put out a feeder to get
ready for those Rufous that will be coming through.
Although my 3 native plants are all that the Ruby-throated have been
interested in I think a rich mix at a feeder may capture some of the
unusual migrants.

Ken Tracey     [log in to unmask]
New Port Richey, FL
West Pasco Audubon Society  http://www.audubon.org/chapter/fl/westpasco