If any of you plan a trip on the Florida Birding Trail, Don't I repeat Don't go to Lake Lizzie Preserve without a four drive vehicle, wading boots and several gallons of insect repellent. The area is under water for the most part and the birds seem to have moved to higher ground somewhere else. Saw one Redheaded Woodpecker and a Quail in about 45 minutes of winding my way through the small amount of high ground that I could find. On a happier note a very nice Virginia Rail was at Whaley's Landing about dusk. stayed in a open spot long enough for me to confirm it. Good Birding, Bill Fisk, St. Cloud, FL