First off, thanks to all the folks with the helpful information on the phalarope spinning.

This afternoon I spotted a beautiful male CERULEAN WARBLER high in the Chestnut Oak that has been so productive over the past few days.  Its breastband and streaks were very dark - almost black contrasting with a really nice blue on the upper parts for this time of year.  This is a new yard bird for us.

I also spotted a BLACK & WHITE WARBLER again.  This species seems to more reliable than all others right now.

That's it,

Rob Lengacher
Tallahassee, FL