If we have to put them in order, then Ding Darling goes first followed by Merritt Island NWR, then the others. Then of course there are the other spots that hold places in everybody's heart, the ones that gave you five lifers or the spectacle of kettles of Wood Storks, or something else. If were going to list the best then I think we have a good start for Florida, but Its going to be a long list , Good Birding, Bill Fisk