-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Saundra Y Mcguire
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 11:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ADD Friendly Universities

Hello Listers,
       I have a colleague who is looking for universities that are
especially effective at serving students with ADD.  Does anyone know of
universities/colleges for which this is true?  You can reply to me off line
at [log in to unmask] if you wish.

THANKS!
Saundra

Saundra Y. McGuire, Ph.D.