Please post any response you get to this query. I, too, have made great use
of this site and have shared it with many colleagues. We have assumed it
has been under construction lately, because parts of it are there, but
parts are not or are incomplete. Other LISTSERVERS may want an update.

Maggi Miller

|         |           Sharon Green       |
|         |           >                  |
|         |           Sent by: Open Forum|
|         |           for Learning       |
|         |           Assistance         |
|         |           Professionals      |
|         |           rizona.edu>        |
|         |           09/10/2002 09:18 AM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           Open Forum for     |
|         |           Learning Assistance|
|         |           Professionals      |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                 |
  |       To:       [log in to unmask]                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                       |
  |       Subject:  Anyone from Muskingum College in Ohio ? ?                                                       |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Is anyone at Muskingum College in Ohio?  If so, please contact me off-list.

(The past two semesters, I have asked students in my developmental reading
classes to do a homework assignment using this web page
http://muskingum.edu/~cal/database/Theaio.html. However, this semester, it
doesn't seem to be accessible.  I'd like to find out if the address has
been
changed.)

Thanks,
Sharon Green