From: Huizing, Irene [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 2:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: placement tests

Mark,
As you can see, I've kept your message awhile and was wondering what
kind of technical problems you had with COMPASS.  We have had a number
of problems and will probably not be continuing with it.  I am just
curious, I guess, as to whether the problems you had could give me some
insight into the problems we've had.
Irene Huizing
Chapman University