From: Stevens, Gwendolyn Ph.D. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 8:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Information about Director's of Writing Centers

-We are just beginning to advertise for a Writing & Reading Center Director.
Originally we thought of this person as a faculty appointment but recently
other faculty have wondered if, since the person would be mostly an
administrator, if the position would be better as a "professional faculty."
Please let me know, what kind of position is the Writing Center Director at
your school?
thanks
Gwendolyn Stevens
U. S. Coast Guard Academy