Our Writing Center Director isfFull-time faculty given course release
time to coordinate the Writing Center's activity.
Our Writing Center is funded by the Learning Enhancement Center,
which reports to the Office of the Provost.

Dr. Vicki L. Hill
Director, Altshuler Learning Enhancement Center
Southern Methodist University