I would like to see a copy of the article.  Can you tell me how to access
it?
Frances Yoder

-----Original Message-----
From: Mon Nasser [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online students

Liz,

The September issue of the Learning Center Newsletter features an article
titled "Study Strategies for Online Courses" by Robin Geery from Schenectady
County Community College.  The article contains tips to students taking
online courses.  For more info on the Learning Center Newsletter visit its
home on the web at:

  http://www.learningassistance.com

Best regards,

Mon Nasser