For those of you who are planning to attend the 2002 NCLCA Conference Oct
2-4 in St. Louis, Missouri:

Richard Damashek (the NCLCA registrar) will continue to honor the early
registration fee of $200 beyond the September 6 deadline (until September
20). We understand how busy everyone is and how difficult it can be to get
colleges to issue checks in a timely manner. The Renaissance St. Louis
Airport Hotel still has rooms available at the conference rate of $95 (plus
tax). However, once our room block is sold out, the regular (more expensive)
rates will be charged.

To register for the conference, print the page from the following URL:
http://www.eiu.edu/~lrnasst/nclca/nclcareg.htm. To make hotel reservations,
call 888-340-2594 and ask for the "nclca conference" rate. For information
about the conference, visit the following URL:
http://www.eiu.edu/~lrnasst/nclca/nclcacon.htm

If you have any questions about the conference, please contact me.

I hope that you will join us in St. Louis.

mark

Mark May
NCLCA Conference Chair
Eastern Illinois University