-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Susie Rood
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 10:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PLATO

Is this the same software that is $2000 a licence?  If so, how do you
afford it?
The woman I dealt with was very hostile.
Thanks,
Susie

At 04:17 PM 7/3/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>July 3, 2002
>
>We have been using PLATO for years and have seen a great evolution in
>this software.  It is currently available over the web which has really
>revolutionized how we implement this software in our Center.  We use
>this program with a broad audience....from GED prep to math and english
>remediation to skill building for nursing students.  The science
>programs have really improved.  I hope this helps.
>
>Sarah Bedingfield
>NHCTC

Mrs. Susan Rood, M.A.                   "For excellence, the presence
Director, Disability Support Services           of others is always
required"
Co-Director, Academic Support Center            Hannah Arendt
Longwood College
Farmville, VA  23909

(v) 434-395-2392
(f) 434-395-2434