I managed to get a mini-grant from our Student Life office and this is
paying for a small reception in the cafeteria. All students, tutors,
faculty, staff are invited (I'm not expecting a huge turnout though) and
there will be food, information about tutoring, a chance for students to
meet tutors etc. I'm also interested in other ideas on what else I could
do to celebrate this week.

Julie Shattuck
Program Manager, Tutorial Services
Frederick Community College
(301) 846 2523

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/17/02 09:04AM >>>
National Tutoring Week is the week of October 7-11, I am curious as to
what
other learning centers do to celebrate/recognize their tutors and the
work
they do. I look forward to your ideas.

Sandy Mastandrea

Miami University, Ohio

Sandra L. Mastandrea
Administrator of Tutorial Services
Bernard B. Rinella, Jr. Learning Assistance Center
301 S. Campus Avenue Room 23
Oxford, Ohio 45056-2481
513-529-8741

To Unsubscribe,