I asked one of the tutors what her thoughts were on how to show our
appreciation to tutors during National Tutoring Week.  She asked if she could
plan some of the events such as a pizza party, bagels and juice for one of the
mornings, and candy in their mail boxes on another day.  She even got our
catering director to donate the bagels and juice.  Another thought might be to
have some Thank You notes available in the tutoring center for the tutees to
complete and give their tutors.