San Jacinto, CA 92583

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandy Mastandrea
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 5:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: National Tutoring Week

National Tutoring Week is the week of October 7-11, I am curious as to
what
other learning centers do to celebrate/recognize their tutors and the
work
they do. I look forward to your ideas.

Sandy Mastandrea

Miami University, Ohio

Sandra L. Mastandrea
Administrator of Tutorial Services
Bernard B. Rinella, Jr. Learning Assistance Center
301 S. Campus Avenue Room 23
Oxford, Ohio 45056-2481
513-529-8741

To Unsubscribe,