I have the opportunity to possibly add another position in my office.  So I
am researching Writing Centers on other campuses. I am wondering if you
could pass this email on to your Writing Center on campus.  Right now, I
have only been approved to hire a part time graduate student/intern to work
with my students.  I was hoping that you might be willing to share with me
job descriptions.  I would also be interested in hearing any advice on
starting Writing Center on campus - things that worked and things that
didn't work for you.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Mary Catherine Denmark
Washington & Jefferson College