San Jacinto, CA 92583

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LISA BECKMAN
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Study Skills Lab

I am hoping for a response from any California Junior Colleges regarding
a study skills lab that is worth one unit or more.  We currently run
labs that are zero credit, yet need to do away with that.  Either a
general study skills class that teaches text book marking, note taking,
test taking skills, time management, etc, or a study skills lab that is
specific to a certain class such as Biology, Statistics, etc.

Any help is much appreciated.
Thank you, Lisa B./Lassen Community College

To Unsubscribe,
send a message to [log in to unmask]
In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST.