From: Marge Nikpourfard [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 6:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Films for learning center

For the first time,I have a small audio visual budget and would like to order materials that students could use independently: video tapes, audio tapes, compact discs, etc.  Would those of you who have and use these resources suggest the top 3--5 products  that are used in your centers or that you use to augment your reading and study skills classes?  Thanks for your help.

A second request:  Can anyone tell me how to get hold of the old Educulture company?  We used to use its spelling prigram and I need to find something similar to that for ESOL students and for our basic English class.  Thanks again.

To Unsubscribe,
send a message to [log in to unmask]
In body type: SIGNOFF LRNASST.