I am a Dept. Chair at Landmark College in Putney Vermont.  100% of our students have LD or ADD.

Christine Arieta
Chair, Reading and Study Skills Department
Landmark College
Putney, VT 05346

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/04/02 01:05PM >>>
I would love to know the response to this.  Can you please copy me on same?

Thanks very much.

Janet M. Miller
Director, Academic Success Center
Menlo College